House Being Robbed...

I wrote my previous entry, Shit Happens... without knowing of what lie next. Few days later and I was tested with my house (still living with my parents) being robbed. Allahu...

My dad went home during office hour break in the afternoon and smell something bad (literally) when he enters the house. The robber/s peed our house (one of a tactics used by robbers known as "pukau"). My dad discovered that one of our window has been opened by force and was shocked to see all of our rooms are messed up. We suffer quite a loss.

I remembered one of the verses in the Quran; do we think that we are already faithful only by saying that we are faithful without first being tested... Allahu...As what I have posted in my previous entry, now shit just happens to  my family and me... Time to get thinking of our bad deeds as this would be a payback for us and I thanked Allah for not delaying it until the resurrection day. And maybe this would be a test for us so that we could be more aware and stay tough facing hardship in our life. And this would also be a signal from Allah for us to pause and take a look at our life. Are we doing things accordingly in line of our belief and ethics...

Anyway, life must goes on. As my message to my audience yesterday in a leadership camp, whatever happens in our life, life must goes on. Success is not of being able to own a bungalow or a hot ride. It is the will to go on in our life to reach our true destiny. Failure is when you stop trying and give up. So, la tahzan! (dont be sad)...

I pray for forgiveness from the Almighty Allah the most forgiver for the sins of my family and me... and I pray for forgiveness from you all for the bad deeds that my family and I has ever cause upon you... I pray forgiveness for the sins of the robber who robbed our house... May Allah bless us all with his Inayah and show us the path to get His love and the love of Prophet Muhammad s.a.w.

Comments

The lady ♥ said…
be strong bg krol n family! jaik ati kmk bc tok.
ayam kampung said…
yup... thanks... mudahan Allah meredhai kita semua... ;)
Hafizan Ahmad said…
sabar jak bg krol... huhuhu.... ur post make me realize about something too... ;D tq
ibunoor said…
Salam...insyaAllah...Allah loves those who always remembers and plead to HIM as all comes from HIM and only with that, it will all resolved.

May you have a peace of mind...
That's the right attitude, Anwar. Lots of houses are getting robbed each year, but I'm sure all the homeowners got through in one piece. I guess we just have to rethink what we can do to reinforce the security of our house. It's not just our belongings that are at risk, but also our own lives.
ayam kampung said…
thanks bro for ur kind support...