Surprise!!! Happy Birthday Mr. Samy!

R.I.P
Dato' Seri S Samy Vellu



To my dear Mr. S Samy Vellu,

In the light of your birthday, I present to you my humble but yet sincere gift for you to enjoy in your coming years...

"the defeat by majority of 1821 to Mr. Micheal Jeyakumar Devarej in Parliamentary seat, Sungai Siput, Perak"

...seeing you in quite a stress handling the MRR2 issues and all of the HINDRAF thing, it was a pity that you were there all by yourself. So, I decided to give you a rest, although you might not like it as I know you are such a workaholics. But enough is enough, you have to think about yourself now, go home and have a forever rest.

Don't thank me but thank my fellow friends in Sungai Siput that have help this pleasant surprise for your birthday to be realized. So, Mr. Samy, REST IN PEACE!

Comments